Are you learning programming on your own, attending a code boot camp, or taking a computer science course? Do you need some help improving your computer science study skills? If so, check out these confident programmer study tips!
Whether you’re studying for an exam in class or learning on your own, this guide has something for everyone.
Also available for Kindle!
Proven Track Record
This quick, short guide provides twenty computer science study tips to help you tune up your study routine, learn and retain more, and feel more confident in your abilities. As a tutor, a student, and a software developer, these are tips that I’ve used for myself, and for my students, so you can be sure you’re getting proven advice.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to take computer science notes
- Hints for improving your research skills when you’re looking for answers
- Ideas on stopping procrastination and increasing confidence in your programming skills
- Suggestions for creating a computer science study plan for yourself
- And more!
What You Can Expect:
- Learn programming skills faster
- Retain information more effectively
- Get higher grades
- Gain more confidence in your abilities, with less stress