Ever wanted to learn how to create your own video games? Learn from a game developer how you can get started in game development!
About this Event
Got a great idea for a video game? You’re not alone! But what can you do to make the idea into a complete game?
Can you even make a game if you’re starting off without any programming experience?
In this session, attendees will get an overview of what it actually takes to make their own games, and what steps they can take immediately after the class to get started.
Some of the topics we will discuss include:
- What skills are required to make a game, as well as recommended classes that students can take in school
- Tips for writing out your game idea
- Choosing a realistic scope for your idea
- Suggestions for beginner-friendly game development software
- What you can do RIGHT NOW to move forward with your game idea
This is an ONLINE class. Link will be sent to attendees via email before event.
Two Dates to Choose From
With the event happening on two different days, you can decide whether you’d like to attend after school or work, or if you’d rather attend on a Saturday morning. Both events are the same, so you only need to attend one.
- March 23 (Tuesday) 5:30 – 6:30 PM EDT
- March 27 (Saturday) 11 AM – 12 PM EDT
Can’t attend either date? No problem! The event recording will be sent out to anyone who registers!
Sign Up Link
You can sign up at Eventbrite here: https://bit.ly/21q6CL9
Can’t Wait to Get Started?
Check out our book, Secrets to Rapid Game Development, available in PDF, paperback, or for Kindle.
You can view it here.